Terms and Condtions for ANC Drainage
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
ANC Drainage and Jetting Solutions Ltd will be referred to as “ANC” throughout our terms and conditions:
1) By accepting our quotation/services you agree to be bound by ANC terms and conditions.
2) ANC will carry out an initial free site inspection. Following the site inspection ANC can provide you with a written quotation for our services. The price of our quotation will remain valid for a period of 28 days from the date of the quotation. Any specific requirements other than those contained in these terms and conditions will be stated in our quotation. The contract will be formed when you accept the quotation. A deposit will be required when confirmation is given for us to carry out our services which is non-refundable unless agreed to be paid at the end of completion. It is at Director discretion to not take a deposit before work.
3) Any services provided by ANC can reveal pre-existing damage to surfaces that are being cleaned. ANC do not accept any responsibility for pre-existing damage which may be revealed as a result of our services. ANC do not take responsibility for any existing damage to your property which cannot be cleaned or removed completely. Pressure washing may loosen or remove unsound, broken, damaged or perished surfaces, pointing blocks, paving stones, insecure brickwork and may cause drains to get blocked. We do not accept any responsibility to make good or reinstate. Any costs of reinstatement and/or making good will be your responsibility. ANC also advise once the cleaning process has commenced that you do not park cars,bikes,caravans etc on area until the sanding/sealer has been completed. If you do, ANC will not be held responsible for any damage caused or any out-of-pocket expenses.
4) In accordance with ANC Health & Safety policy we request all children and adults including pets are kept inside the property whilst our operatives are cleaning, or any other service provided by us. As part of our service ANC may use potentially hazardous chemicals. ANC will not accept any liability for any health issues relating to the use of any products used that may cause harm. All items of garden furniture, household items, plant pots, cars, caravans, motorbikes etc should be removed so access for pre-treatment, all cleaning purposes, sanding and sealing is required. ANC will not accept any liability of discolouration of patio, driveways etc due to misinformation. It is also the customers responsibility to ensure that all animal excrement has been cleared from any area where ANC will require access. ANC reserves the right to charge up to £100 to your account for cleaning, sanitising and time wasted if ANC operatives or equipment should come into contact with any kind of animal excrement.
5) In the event of any accident ANC will instruct an insurance assessor to investigate as to the reason for the accident. Any accident deemed out of ANC control and as a result of fittings already damaged arising from faulty construction, poorly maintained patio/driveways etc will not be accepted and the customer will be liable for any repair or out of pocket expenses.
6) Payment for services provided by ANC must be made within 24 hours from completion. Payment is to be made by cash or Bacs or through invoice portals and able to pay by card on site. For services costing £300.00 or under a deposit will be required. For services costing over £300.00 a deposit of 40% of the total cost is to be paid at least 7 days before the date booked for the services to be carried out and the balance is to be paid upon completion. In the event that you fail to pay the deposit unless agreed by a director, ANC reserve the right to either: -
(i) Delay work until the deposit is paid.
(ii) Require payment of the full amount of our quotation before carrying out our services.
(iii) Terminate the contract.
If you fail to pay in full within 7 days of completion of our services, ANC reserve the right to charge £50.00 plus interest on the outstanding amount in accordance with the late payment of commercial debts (Interest) act 1998 at the rate of 8% per annum at a daily rate until payment is made on any late payment up to £300.00; £100.00 on any late payment between £300.00-£1000.00 ; £200.00 on any late payment over £1000.00. If payment exceeds 30 days an additional charge of £50.00 will be added to your account. If the amount remains unpaid after 45 days from date of clean, ANC reserves the right to pass this account over to our legal department to proceed with court action to recover the debt. An additional £60.00 plus court costs and all additional charges incurred with regards to this debt will also be added. Please note that ANC do not offer a return for payment collection service. It is your responsibility as the customer to ensure that payment reaches ANC.
7) You can reschedule our services on giving us at least 72 hours’ notice. Failure to provide ANC with the requisite notice will result in a £150.00 reschedule fee. ANC reserve the right to reschedule our services as and when necessary. ANC do not accept any liability for any losses resulting from such cancellation or rescheduling. You agree to provide access to your property at the agreed scheduled time. Failure to provide access will result in a £150.00 fee. You agree to provide access to your water supply and electricity supply to enable us to carry out our services, failure to provide access will result in a £150.00 fee unless agreed with an ANC Director. You agree to clear the site to be cleaned as far as is reasonably practicable. You agree that we may take before and after photographs of the area cleaned to use on our website or in any other promotional material. Our liability for any losses you suffer as a result of any negligence or any breach by us of these terms and conditions is limited to the amount charged to you for our services. It does not include or limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. ANC are not liable to you for any indirect or consequential losses including but not limited to loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits, loss of data, loss of opportunity or losses to third parties.
8) You may cancel our services at any time. You do not have to give any reason and you are entitled to a full refund of any deposit paid if over a period of 7 calendar days anything under 7 days cancelation deposit will be retained. To cancel a booking, you must inform us of your decision in writing or verbally. You can request that we carry out our services within the 7-day cancellation period but, you must make an express request to do so in writing. If you subsequently decide to cancel our services within the cancellation period, you will be liable to pay a reasonable amount for the services provided to you as at the date of cancellation.
9) If you are not satisfied with any of our service results, please contact ANC Head Office within 24 hours from date of clean/sealed (07909282326) and confirm your complaint in writing via email to our Head Office (INFO@ANCJETTING.COM). An operative will rectify to your satisfaction within a reasonable time possible. If any complaint is not made within 24 hours ANC will not be held liable for any repair or out of pocket expenses to rectify. ANC reserves the right to charge a call out fee of £50 to cover expenses and time lost. It is your responsibility to ensure ANC head office receives your call and letter so that you can obtain a reference number from ANC head office relating to your complaint.
10) ANC will not accept liability for any damage caused to property or the items therein where windows, doors or conservatory are not sealed adequately or have been left open prior to a clean.
11) ANC are comprehensively insured under our public liability insurance policy.
12) Prior to commencing any commercial work, a risk assessment/method statement and or H&S Policy can be recorded and produced on request.
13) Throughout ANC providing any of their services all representative of ANC will remain polite, courteous, and professional at all times. If any representative of ANC fails to adhere to this code of conduct, you are to report this immediately to ANC head office and also send in a letter detailing what happened. This in turn will be investigated internally and ANC will write to you detailing the outcome of their investigation.
14) ANC will not accept liability for damage caused from any act of God when cleaning property therein. ANC shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of any of our obligations under these terms and conditions caused by factors outside of our control.
15) ANC may take photographs for our website or social media (at no time will address or exact location details be shown). ANC collects data from our customers in the form of name, address, telephone numbers and e-mail address. This information is strictly for the use of ANC and at no time your data will ever be sold or passed on to 3rd party users. ANC respect customer’s privacy: this information is kept in line with data protection regulations (GDPR, https://www.gov.uk/data-protection) at all times.
16) These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all matters regarding our contract and terms and conditions.
17) Terms and Conditions are agreed upon starting or resuming work by contracted agreement either verbally or written.
If unsure please always contact us at email@example.com or ring us on 07909282326